2013 Tasmanian Ceramics Assn 41st Annual Exhibition
Details and Entry Form
Feat of Clay
5 – 26 May Schoolhouse Gallery Rosny
To enter: Download Entry Form HERE =>. Feat of Clay Entry Form 2013
Post Entry Form to P.O. Box 82, New Town, Tas 7008 or email your completed entry form to firstname.lastname@example.org
This information must be received by 5pm Monday 22 April 2013.
Please contact Anna Williams on 0408 290 831 if you need further assistance or information.
Delivering work to Schoolhouse Gallery, Rosny: By Wednesday 1st May 11- 4pm. Contact Anna Williams 0408 290 831 to arrange alternative delivery if essential.
N.B. Northern exhibitors to deliver work to The Tin Shed, Invermay by Fri 19th April for collection by Tom Hartley.
Payment: cheque or money order (make payable to Tasmanian Ceramics Association, Inc.) posted to P.O. Box 82, New Town, Tas 7008.
or by direct debit (details available by emailing email@example.com)
Exhibition opening: Sunday 5May 2:00pm.
Exhibition closes: Sun 26 May
Collecting unsold work: Sunday 26 May 12 noon – 4pm; or phone Schoolhouse Gallery on 6245 8740 to arrange an alternative time.
All unsold work must be collected by 4.00pm unless otherwise arranged.
Conditions of entry
- Exhibitors must reside in Tasmania and the exhibits must be their own work.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- Insurance of the work in transit and during the exhibition is the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- The Tasmanian Ceramics Association Inc. reserves the final say on all matters related to conditions of entry and the right to photographically reproduce exhibits for promotional purposes, web-site and catalogues.
- The entry fee is $25 for TCA members, $40 for non-members.
- Exhibitors are not required to gallery-sit this year.
- Commission of 22% is charged by the Schoolhouse Gallery. No commission is charged by TCA.
- The exhibitor is responsible for liaising with the buyer regarding any special arrangements regarding packaging, sending and insuring sold work.
- To comply with Australian taxation law, your ABN must be quoted or a declaration of Hobby Status must accompany the entry form.
- Independent judges will be engaged to choose the winners of awards once the exhibition has been mounted.
- The exhibition committee reserves the right not to exhibit submitted items and to limit the number of exhibits per person to two depending on number of entries.